MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Free Forum Staff Service] Will Moderate / Administer [Free Forum Staff Service]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can help you as a Volunteering your forum, i have some good knowledge of admin / moderator position. Been staff on 3 forum and 1 of my own from 14+ years. [I can't disclose them for privacy concern's] I am mostly 16+ hours online on my desk. 

I wont join new forum's, only invite me for staff / admin position if you have active forum with 10 K (ten thousand+) active registration.

Fluent with vBulletin, MyBB, Wordpress. Somewhat related to security, health, technology, reverse engineering, software programming, electronics

Can volunteer other CMS without any issues..

Please don't PM me or force me to join, i may disagree to volunteer without giving explanation. 

Post here with this format and i will reply on same
Forum URL:
Registrations Count:
Position Required:

Demo Format:
Quote:Forum URL: www.google.com/forum OR "Pm url if you don't want to public the link"
Registrations Count: 20 k+
Position Required: admin
Forum URL: TBA
Registrations Count: 0
Position Required: dev/admin ( starting new)
(2016-05-09, 03:18 PM)Azzid Wrote: [ -> ]Forum URL: TBA
Registrations Count: 0
Position Required: dev/admin ( starting new)

Sorry, i guess you missed to read this line: 
Quote:I wont join new forum's, only invite me for staff / admin position if you have active forum with 10 K (ten thousand+) active registration.