MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do you..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Remove the option in a members UserCP to Change there username? or is this a Admin Only Feature?
You can manage this per User Group: ACP -> Manage Groups -> *Select the group you want to edit and click go* -> Can Change Username -> "No"

Have a nice day,
Cheers,
Tikitiki
Tikitiki Wrote:You can manage this per User Group: ACP -> Manage Groups -> *Select the group you want to edit and click go* -> Can Change Username -> "No"

Have a nice day,
Cheers,
Tikitiki

haha. thanks. you have a nice day too :]
I havent had to deal with this yet, but when a member changes their name, it updates all their posts/topics/ anything to their new username?

does it keep a log of their previous usernames? So people don't get confused? Sorry for noob questions :d
damnidunno Wrote:I havent had to deal with this yet, but when a member changes their name, it updates all their posts/topics/ anything to their new username?

does it keep a log of their previous usernames? So people don't get confused? Sorry for noob questions :d

It does update posts/topic etc. However there is no log
Tikitiki Wrote:
damnidunno Wrote:I havent had to deal with this yet, but when a member changes their name, it updates all their posts/topics/ anything to their new username?

It does update posts/topic etc. However there is no log

oh that'd be cool though if there was. Like on IPB, on their profile you can click the link that says "show namechange history" or something like that. i'll suggest that in the proper forum soon.