MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reply to reputations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a plugin that allows to reply to received reputation points (has to be used mainly for negative ones).

Basically users can check all their received reputations and leave a comment attached to each one, comment will be available in their own reputation page below the selected point.

Anyone knows if this exists already?
Otherwise I'll look for a coder.
+1 - would be really useful
Let's see if I got this right:

Someone neg rep you -> you can reply to that reputation by a comment asking why he gave you a neg rep?
(2016-05-10, 07:51 PM)Sazze Wrote: [ -> ]Let's see if I got this right:

Someone neg rep you -> you can reply to that reputation by a comment asking why he gave you a neg rep?

Remove the part about asking and say you can leave a general comment.
E.G. you get a negative rep were user claims you're a scammer
You reply with a link to a screenshoot where it is contained proof that user threatened you, so that rep is not valid.
(2016-05-10, 07:53 PM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]

You reply with a link to a screenshoot where it is contained proof that user threatened you, so that rep is not valid.

You can always report it.
(2016-05-10, 07:53 PM)Sazze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-10, 07:53 PM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]

You can always report it.

Yeah, but the purpose of this plugin is another one, so I need it.