MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CAPTCHA not showing after upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys and gals,

I upgraded to the latest version of MyBB (1.2.6 at the time; I'm just now getting reports of the problem), but the problem is that my regimages aren't showing on the sign up page. I've tried uploading them in binary mode, but that doesn't help. I've also tried re-uploading the CAPTCHA php file, but that did nothing as well.

I need this fixed asap, please assist.

Thanks a lot,
Hmm...well, I can't replicate this, so it's not an upgrade problem! Sorry Tristan, I was hoping to be able to back you up! Sad
http://schoolforums.org/captcha.php?acti...2918020b95

Your fonts are corrupt. Re-upload images/captcha_fonts folder (delete and upload)

judel Wrote:Hmm...well, I can't replicate this, so it's not an upgrade problem! Sorry Tristan, I was hoping to be able to back you up! Sad

I sure hope not! The last thing we want is more bugs. If you can't replicate it, then it means it's usually a bug by the user and something that we won't have to fix in a future release.
Well, I just meant I know how bad it feels when I have a problem and no one can replicate it! It's frustrating to not know why there is a problem! Big Grin