MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Guest posting error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have enable guest posting but there is an error after press on creating new thread. Nothing happens. 

No new post added to the thread.

You can test here.

http://diendan.loveslife.biz/newreply.php?tid=3
looks like the issue is related to mod_security. please contact your web host and ask to disable it (if they have it).
As checking with my host, they ask me to add php_value display_errors on in the htaccess file to show the error. Then I refresh the page - the error is as below.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getByCode() on boolean in /home/vol2_1/byethost2.com/b2_3463819/diendan.loveslife.biz/htdocs/inc/plugins/myalerts.php on line 891

I have disable my alert plugin but the problem still there. Sad

Could you please help check?

I have to uninstall myalert plugin to solve this. Disable can not solve the problem.

But I want to have this plugin for my forum.

Could you please help?
^ so it was not related to mod_security. Now guests can post on your forum (eg. #)
MyAlerts plugin has a new testing version. you can replace the plugin files, activate & use the plugin.
Thank .m.

It did not work though I tried a new one.

I will remove this plugin first and wait if there is any update in future! Smile

Thanks for your time and kind support. @@