MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not allowed to trade anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could someone create a plug in that displays somewhere under the avatar " Not allowed to sell anything" .

And we choose the users who gonna have it .
plugin might not be required. it may be done by using group settings & template conditionals plugin
I am not a coder though :/
Coding such plugin is easy enough, maybe a feature to disallow to post / view certain marketplace forums, not just a tag. However, you've been denied support.
(2016-05-13, 07:44 PM)Sazze Wrote: [ -> ]Coding such plugin is easy enough, maybe a feature to disallow to post / view certain marketplace forums, not just a tag. However, you've been denied support.

All i need is a plug in that just displays (under users avatar) Not allowed to sell anything . Would be nice if i could choose the text color .

Denied support is useless imho .I could just make a new account .

But thank you.
If you wanted to block the user from viewing the marketplace entirely you can just hook onto forumdisplay_end and check the fid input if the fid input matches the fid for the marketplace you can display an error to the user.