MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how do I go back to 1.2.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will never up date any more,, 20 plus hours of putting plugins in just went south with 1.2.7 so I get to do it all over in the mean time my fourm is down becouse nobody can log on to it, so I closed it tell I can get it fixed some how with out doing a reinstall and loseing all the posts and members one more time thats why I started useing MYbb after the 3rd time. As you can tell not to happy right now. I do love the MYbb board. I think the only one better is the IP board and thats if you got lots of cash. Well thats about it I had to dump all this junk back to putting pluggins back in
Did you do a backup of your files and database? If so, then you should have no problem reuploading all that to get back to where you were before!
I wish I had but I think I am not that smart if it would let use log in and on top of that you can not sign up becouse the image verifcation is not working ether lots of bugs in 1.2.7
1.2.6 won't help you. It'll only make your installation buggier and vulnerable.

And next time, lets stick to one thread http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=19284