MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: can not login with PHP 5.2.2 & MySQLi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Are they all existing members of your forums by any chance?
Will78 Wrote:yes but can you care to explain why it happens to all users I have had tested some have dialup some DSL others cable

dialup guys do not have firewalls

so this is not a computer related issue

No, your right. This is a user related issue. It's not a computer related issue and it's not a MyBB related issue.
Chris Boulton Wrote:Are they all existing members of your forums by any chance?

nope the ones I have on MSN and AIM test it out using my account and yours on MyBB
Ok seriously. Calm down, or I will close the thread
Tikitiki Wrote:
Will78 Wrote:yes but can you care to explain why it happens to all users I have had tested some have dialup some DSL others cable

dialup guys do not have firewalls

so this is not a computer related issue

No, your right. This is a user related issue. It's not a computer related issue and it's not a MyBB related issue.

this is far from a USER issue at all its either

SERVER
or
MYBB

if it was user it be 1 single person having the problem not 22 people including myself

also note a guy I know at IPS confirmed login problems when he tested logged in so there is a reason its doing this
You know why I don't believe you... is because both chris and I tried it and it worked. For some reason I believe my own eyes and chris more than I believe you.
Tikitiki Wrote:You know why I don't believe you... is because both chris and I tried it and it worked. For some reason I believe my own eyes and chris more than I believe you.
so you again calling me a lier wow

well we shall see now I am pissed off you have no rights calling me a lier man

grrr

how many people will it take before you understand I know a bug

whether it be server or mybb its not a made up issue

case closed til chris solves this you should not step into this issue anymore as I am sick of you telling me I lie lei lie lie lie
Will78 Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:You know why I don't believe you... is because both chris and I tried it and it worked. For some reason I believe my own eyes and chris more than I believe you.
so you again calling me a lier wow

well we shall see now I am pissed off you have no rights calling me a lier man

grrr

how many people will it take before you understand I know a bug

whether it be server or mybb its not a made up issue

case closed til chris solves this you should not step into this issue anymore as I am sick of you telling me I lie lei lie lie lie

Well you can't blame me.... Who would you believe more? Yourself or someone else?

And quite honestly, we can't fix it if we can't reproduce it.
I never lied to chirs or made up a support issue to this point maybe some where BOGUS but that is not fault of me and it does not give you 100% rights to deem me the mybb lier
Will78 Wrote:I never lied to chirs or made up a support issue to this point maybe some where BOGUS but that is not fault of me and it does not give you 100% rights to deem me the mybb lier

Do you mean liar?

No, I did not deem you the MyBB liar. I merely trust myself
Pages: 1 2 3 4