MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there a way to use captcha only for registrations and Guest posting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just merged from different BB software and this is the only problem I've found so far.  My BB is very low volume and all postings are moderated.  I'd like to require captcha only for registrations and Guest postings but haven't figured out how to do this.  Is it possible?
There are not many places the captcha is displayed (contact form, brute force protection,...) beside registrations and guest postings. I don't think you want to remove the captcha from these.
for enabling guests posting & using captcha see replies here & replies here
(2016-05-12, 03:35 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]There are not many places the captcha is displayed (contact form, brute force protection,...) beside registrations and guest postings. I don't think you want to remove the captcha from these.

My bad.  I didn't realize that was the default behavior.  The way it is worded it sounded like it would apply to all postings.