MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Birthday bug (again?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nice, it's working 100%. Toungue
Thanks.

But...like...I'm really disappointed I had to replace member.php twice and stuff. 1.2.7 was sold off to be a really solid build, and I've had more trouble with it then .4,.5, and .6 combined.
Those builds were only security fixes... it's not that worse to replace a file for some tiny bugies.
PHP_Paul Wrote:Thanks.

But...like...I'm really disappointed I had to replace member.php twice and stuff. 1.2.7 was sold off to be a really solid build, and I've had more trouble with it then .4,.5, and .6 combined.

wow a whole two times? Must've been really hard. Not to mention 1.2.4, .5, and .6 only changed one or two files because they were only security fixes.

It's just how everything works. There will always be bugs. We can't 100% test everything and fix everything 100% just like you can't always score a 100% on all your tests or do all your work 100%. We're human just like you - we make mistakes just like you.
I upload those two files again but still there are by some of them still a bug.

Example.

Registration Date: Thursday, 22nd March 2007
Birthday: Wednesday, 30th ApriWednesday 1952 (55 years old)
Local Time: Sunday, 20th May 2007 at 20:14

Watch to the birthday combination.
I checked some other but till now this is the only combination that are wrong.
ApriWednesday? uhh whats that?
I do not know if you can see a membersprofile without logging in but here it is.
http://www.ikf-forum.eu/member.php?action=profile&uid=2
Looks fine to me.
Strange because I see a mistake in that box

Corry
(Administrator)

Registration Date: Thursday, 22nd March 2007
Birthday: Wednesday, 30th ApriWednesday 1952 (55 years old)
Local Time: Monday, 21st May 2007 at 07:15
Whats your Date format set as?
Pages: 1 2 3