MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Betting System Plugin for NewPoints System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB MyBB Betting System Plugin for NewPoints System

Hello Everyone, I'm looking to sell my custom MyBB Betting System Plugin for NewPoints System. I'm looking to sell this quickly as I am in need of money. I shall be accepting Bitcoins only. Send me a PM if you want to buy this.

Price: $20 in Bitcoins, PM me for buying. Looking to get this quick before Monday. Can be negotiated.

1 V/S 1:

1vs1 where a user enters the username of the person whom he wants to bet with. There's a max and min limit which can be set from AdminCP.

In this tab, you can gamble credits instantly and directly to other users. The system will randomly pick a winner, or in some cases a draw, and will PM both users afterward to let them know if they won. If they win, they will receive twice the amount of credits they gambled. You may not bet less than 50 credits. The chances of winning is 50-50 on both sides so that it'll be fair enough.

High Roller:

Controls in AdminCP have the option of setting min and max gambling limits in AdminCP. High Roller is where the user bets a credit/gambling amount higher than the regular users. High Roller will be played with system and the winning chance is 30%. The winner gets 3 times of what he has bet.

Statistics:

This tab shows you the latest wins as well as the greatest winners. Also shows how many bets you've played and how many you've won and lost.

That's it. Additionally, Users can bet with users by clicking on their profile, just by sending a PM and inviting them for a bet.
Hey, do you have a live demo we can test or perhaps any screenshots?
(2016-05-13, 12:09 PM)Marisa Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, do you have a live demo we can test or perhaps any screenshots?

You can drop me a PM and I'll set you a live demo.
i need demoo
Any previews?