MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.2.7 Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The following problems showed up AFTER my upgrade from 1.2.6 to 1.2.7:

(1) Ages all show up as 2007. Birthdays are correct, but in parenthesizes it says (2007 years old). Obviously untrue. Saw the fix thread.

(2) My custom usergroup cannot properly use the ACP now. If they try to edit a user, it says they cannot be logged in because of errors. However, the main page is still viewable to them.
PHP_Paul Wrote:(2) My custom usergroup cannot properly use the ACP now. If they try to edit a user, it says they cannot be logged in because of errors. However, the main page is still viewable to them.

Can you be more specific? An error perhaps? Even a picture?
[Image: admincpscrewupua5.png]

There you go~

They should have access to ALL the ACP.
Try ACP / Users and Groups / Admin Permissions and see if you need to re-grant the permissions there.

I had problems with this prior to the upgrade and couldn't access this function. Sad

Different circumstances though....

Hope you have better luck. Wink
FIXED!

But now the clock is 10 minutes off. UUUUGGGHHH!
PHP_Paul Wrote:FIXED!

But now the clock is 10 minutes off. UUUUGGGHHH!

That would most likely be the servers clock running slow, I'd suggest contacting your host about that.
Yes, the clock is something to do with the server if it's not off by hour intervals