MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Form
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
I'm working on a site and I've run in to problems which I need a bit of help with.
Well I have a CMS which deals with the gaming aspects of my site and I want to merge the registration page with the CMS and myBB, the way I wish to do this is by adding the CMS registration details to the myBB registration form. The CMS and myBB are both in the same database, and when you register to the forum the details go in to the "mybb_users" and when I add the CMS details I want them to be added to the "users" record.
If any one has any idea how to do this help would be appreciated.
Thanks
EdgeUK Wrote:Hello
I'm working on a site and I've run in to problems which I need a bit of help with.
Well I have a CMS which deals with the gaming aspects of my site and I want to merge the registration page with the CMS and myBB, the way I wish to do this is by adding the CMS registration details to the myBB registration form. The CMS and myBB are both in the same database, and when you register to the forum the details go in to the "mybb_users" and when I add the CMS details I want them to be added to the "users" record.
If any one has any idea how to do this help would be appreciated.
Thanks

You can use the MyBB admin panel to add custom userfields.