MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: merge posts stopping after 1000 - have to click "next"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyway i can get this to just run through them?  I figure its a setting, but now its set, seems no way for me to unset it.

Its a huge problem for me to have to hover waiting for the next button to appear
file : ~/bbpress/posts.php#L21
'default_per_screen' => 1000,

number 1000 may be changed to a higher number (depending on the max timeout of your server)
sure. But there is no way for me to now access this?

The merge is running.
I can pause it.
I can resume it.
There is no admin for me to change this... and Im SURE there must be some way to automate the "next" pressing without me having to actually press it, be it 1000 or 100,000

ah ok in the posts.php file i can set the number to 10,000... but not to "ignore next just proceed"

oh. except. it ignores whatever i enter, and just goes with 1000....

What now?

no one knows? How do i override the 1000 posts... ive changed it in the code but it did nothing.... and how do it get it to continue as opposed to having to push the next button?
OK. I give Up. I am going with Vbulletin.

Dissapointed that no one knows what to do
(2016-05-17, 10:14 AM)nippi9 Wrote: [ -> ]OK.  I give Up.  I am going with Vbulletin.

Dissapointed that no one knows what to do

I'm facing the same issue right know. Changing the default_per_page value doesn't have any effect as the code in merge\index.php seems to have some issues with some converter modules like in my case the module merge\boards\ipb3\attachments.php. To increase the number of processed items open merge\index.php, search for line 

// Get number of posts per screen from the form if it was just submitted
if(isset($mybb->input[$module_name.'_per_screen']))
and add the following code before the forementioned line
$mybb->input[$module_name.'_per_screen'] = 1000; // process 1000 items per page