MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postbit broken in firefox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been scratching my head for a few hours now and I can't figure this one out. 

My postbit works perfectly fine when using google chrome but for firefox users it's seriously messed up.

Chrome: 
[Image: 0zohSNp.png]

Firefox: 
[Image: 9xBfStv.png]

Notes: Firefox did work previously but I followed this tutorial (tut didn't work): http://community.mybb.com/thread-40093.html When I ran the command in phpmyadmin it didn't do anything, after more searching I came across this thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-169587....ic+postbit This command worked but ever since the postbit has been seriously messed up on firefox.

Does anybody have a fix or at least an explanation for me? lol, thanks.

MikeInToshx

Well you can make it undone, reverse the 1 and the 0. Badly coded theme i guess or you screwed around too much? Or plugins causing it.. idk.
So, using a sql command to change a property for all the users messed up your html/css code?

Give us your forum url and tell us which theme you're using please.
(2016-05-16, 01:24 AM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]Well you can make it undone, reverse the 1 and the 0. Badly coded theme i guess or you screwed around too much? Or plugins causing it.. idk.

This was the first thing I tried. This doesn't fix my problem though, all it does it change it back to horizontal. I want to force classic.

(2016-05-16, 01:26 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]So, using a sql command to change a property for all the users messed up your html/css code?

Give us your forum url and tell us which theme you're using please.

Well before I ran this command the postbit looked perfectly fine on firefox. This is why it's so confusing, running this command to force classic postbit shouldn't eggplant with the html/css, not to my knowledge anyway. It's also weird how chrome looks fine but firefox is messed up.

theinfoproject.com & the theme is a custom theme
please contact the theme coder and ask for the fix. or you may PM me purchasing proof
of the theme
& temporary access to forum admin panel to check & fix the referred issue
(2016-05-16, 12:05 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]please contact the theme coder and ask for the fix. or you may PM me purchasing proof
of the theme
& temporary access to forum admin panel to check & fix the referred issue

I'll shoot you a PM, thanks.