MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forgot Password Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've not been able to find a plugin that does this nor am I sure if it's even possible but I'd really love a plugin that logs every time a "forgotten password request" is made on my forum. I would like it to track the user account in which the request was for, the i.p. address which requested it and the date & time requested.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kyle
I made something similar but it logs the failed logins attempts instead (keep in mind the information below comes from a VPN).

[Image: xrxcjt.png]
Hi

Yes I came across this log which I will be adding to my forum at some point but I'm also quite keen to have a Forgot Password Log.
You would first need to create a table to store this information such as forgottenpass_log.

1) Create a plugin file and hook member_do_lostpw_end
2) Create an array of the information to insert. If you have a look over the member.php file and find the hook there are some existing variables you can use such as the username.
3) Insert the information into the table you've created
4) Create a place you can view these logs either ACP/MCP and output the rows.

If I have some spare time later today I may make this.
Is this what you're looking for?

[Image: cixcxt.png]
(2016-05-20, 09:07 AM)Paradigm Wrote: [ -> ]Is this what you're looking for?

[Image: cixcxt.png]

Hi

Yes this is what I'm looking for, the only addition is a column for the username of the account being reset, perhaps this could replace the ISP column.

Thanks
Kyle
Any update on this?
I still need this if anyone is able to help?
(2016-09-28, 01:13 AM)kylesw555 Wrote: [ -> ]I still need this if anyone is able to help?

You willing to pay for it?
(2016-09-30, 07:56 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-28, 01:13 AM)kylesw555 Wrote: [ -> ]I still need this if anyone is able to help?

You willing to pay for it?

Not if I can avoid it.