MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a fast Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I login by putting my username and pw , I get logged in , It tells that You have succesfullly logged . You are being redirected to home page . Don't want to wait longer Click here now (something like that) then after the redirection I again get on the login page .

AND 

When I restarted my browser , It was already logged in and I entered ACP when I click on any link on ACP , I got redirected to the ACP login page Saying Invalid administration session.
I again tries to login on ACP It always says Invalid administration session.
Nathan , Please to the next problem too

I even cannot get enter on ACP , so how can I do that ??
what is your forum url ? has this problem appeared all of a sudden without doing any changes ?
Its pixelbb.pw

Yes its sudden

I am goin' to send my Admin login info on pm , This too happens with me on icy boards , as spork said
Sounds like a browser/cookie problem. Did you try a different computer? Maybe the DNS changes haven't propagated to your network yet.
Firstly yesterdays's forum made by my friend , and he posted the problem on icy boards forums . As spork said to  change pc , He gave me the login id and pw and It works for me after that , My friend too was able to login on ACP as well as forum . So .m. Can You do it for me ?
clear browser cookies by visiting this page & clicking on the link provided there

close your browser & reopen it

change board url to http://pixelbb.pw first in ~/inc/settings.php file and then at Site Details of forum admin panel

now check if login process works normal ..
(2016-05-17, 01:39 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]clear browser cookies by visiting this page & clicking on the link provided there

close your browser & reopen it

change board url to http://pixelbb.pw first in ~/inc/settings.php file and then at Site Details of forum admin panel

now check if login process works normal ..

I didnt know what you says on line 3 , Can You explain me I didnt understood your words
^ given admin panel login worked for me & I've changed board url. so you do not have to change it.

clear browser cookies by visiting this page & clicking on the link provided there

close your browser & reopen it. now check if login process works normal ..