MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WallBB MyBB Themes | Mobile Friendly MyBB Theme Design Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thanks bro
(2017-02-05, 10:50 AM)fantans Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks bro
I believe you are using free version of Focus theme, you can redownload latest version from here
http://wallbb.co.uk/product/focus-flat-mybb-theme/
I tried to purchase the responsive theme over the weekend. I have an email in to you guys, but just in case that doesn't work, I'm contacting you here.

Please get in touch with me ASAP so I can purchase this theme.

Thank you!
(2017-02-13, 12:20 AM)cklester Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to purchase the responsive theme over the weekend. I have an email in to you guys, but just in case that doesn't work, I'm contacting you here.

Please get in touch with me ASAP so I can purchase this theme.

Thank you!

Try now, if it is causing issues than let me know.
Hi all,
I am now available to take new orders.

Regards
WallBB
Second time purchasing a Design from this User, quality work always provided.
This guy is just awesome and very good designer.
(2017-06-01, 12:23 AM)Kioshi Wrote: [ -> ]Second time purchasing a Design from this User, quality work always provided.

(2017-06-06, 08:26 PM)realt3k Wrote: [ -> ]This guy is just awesome and very good designer.

Thank you all for the good words Smile
Great service, super Friendly and fast! I just have used him couple of days ago and will use him definitely in future again
(2017-06-24, 07:31 PM)Kaymak Wrote: [ -> ]Great service, super Friendly and fast! I just have used him couple of days ago and will use him definitely in future again

Happy to work with you, will be looking forward.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6