MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WallBB MyBB Themes | Mobile Friendly MyBB Theme Design Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thank you for the work you did for me. Professional who knows what he is doing. Keeps going until it's the way you want it which I like.

Cheers mate,
(2017-09-24, 01:52 AM)Memphis10 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the work you did for me. Professional who knows what he is doing. Keeps going until it's the way you want it which I like.

Cheers mate,

Thank you for your good words Smile
Although I have never had work done by Wally I can say from what I have seen and having spoken to him he certainly is very experienced in this field. If I were to require a custom them I would not hesitate to contact him regarding it.
How you doing WallBB? Looking for a new logo. I realise it isn't quite a theme, but I need a better logo than the one I have. Please PM me with a quote and for more details. Not necessarily in that order Smile
(2017-09-30, 11:29 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]Although I have never had work done by Wally I can say from what I have seen and having spoken to him he certainly is very experienced in this field. If I were to require a custom them I would not hesitate to contact him regarding it.
Thanks for the good words Nasyr Smile

(2017-10-01, 04:43 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]How you doing WallBB? Looking for a new logo. I realise it isn't quite a theme, but I need a better logo than the one I have. Please PM me with a quote and for more details. Not necessarily in that order Smile
I am doing great, I just sent you a PM Smile

Regards
WallBB
Sorry I have been away and I am back to work.
Let me know if anyone needs a custom design.
Service is now closed.
I am not taking orders for custom theme designs.
I am not looking for any work currently.
Thanks
Just updated design of main website, custom works are still not available.

Regards
WallBB
Nice work with StoreFront, Peter, but you ate up footer  Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6