MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WallBB MyBB Themes | Mobile Friendly MyBB Theme Design Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2018-03-13, 09:25 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work with StoreFront, Peter, but you ate up footer  Toungue
Thanks for the feedback effone Smile
Long time no see mate?
I like your sites new design, well done! Orange flat also looks a lot better live than I thought from the pictures, not surprising though really coming from you.

Looking forward to see what else you design in the future. Smile
(2018-03-14, 08:07 AM)Kioshi Wrote: [ -> ]I like your sites new design, well done! Orange flat also looks a lot better live than I thought from the pictures, not surprising though really coming from you.

Looking forward to see what else you design in the future. Smile

Live themes are always better, I have added live demo for all themes.

GoDark is now updated, GoDark V2 Smile
As p[er my past experience live theme is the most unprotected gateway to land your work to any and all nulled / wares pirates. Beware ...
(2018-03-14, 06:48 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]As p[er my past experience live theme is the most unprotected gateway to land your work to any and all nulled / wares pirates. Beware ...

Thanks for the feedback but yes if someone don't want to buy, then nothing can be done I feel. I have removed themes that were nulled by pirates before, that is a sad thing honestly but I just add live demo so that genuine people see that live and don't get misguided by images Smile
Service Status is now open Smile

Regards
WallBB
--- closed on request ---
--- reopened on request ---
Service Status is now open Smile

Regards
WallBB
We got our MyBB-Plugins.com theme re-done with WallBB and I must say I'm very pleased with the final work. Thanks a lot of your effort!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6