MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: People see each other's client
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When they click on index, people see forum from someone else's profile, it says  Hello (different user) and they see that page.

I didnt make any change recently, what can cause this? I suspect this is hosting / server related?
(2016-05-17, 07:41 PM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]When they click on index, people see forum from someone else's profile, it says  Hello (different user) and they see that page.

I didnt make any change recently, what can cause this? I suspect this is hosting / server related?

That's a cache issue usually caused by misconfiguration.

Do you run Varnish or Memcached on your server?
I dont know..
Im getting the same issue on my board.
Its just started? Which hosting company you use?
(2016-05-17, 08:37 PM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]Its just started? Which hosting company you use?

arvixe

Not sure what cache handler Im currently using.
Is this issue can be temporary or smth needs to be fixed ?
Did you recently switched hosting ?
It may have caused because of that or have you installed any new plugins lately.
it is a server related issue.
(2016-05-18, 03:39 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Did you recently switched hosting ?
It may have caused because of that or have you installed any new plugins lately.

No I didn't install any new plugin in like 2-3 months.
and I didn't switched hosting.

I need to know this;
This kind of issue can be temporary? Currently forum looks OK, it's in maintenance mode for last 8 hours.
Does that can mean its fixed or I should wait till I get answer from hosting company?
Pages: 1 2