MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Desperate Help Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay... I am so flustered at the moment, as I am wayyyyyyyy behind schedule... anyhow... I purchased a domain at Servage.net, as I was told that their service is excellent and that my MyBB will work there...

Anyhow... I uploaded my files with FileZilla, and when it was time to install most went well... but I got a few errors, such as

Quote:Theme Insertion

Loading and importing theme and template file...

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mounted-storage/home54a/sub001/sc36048-CSYT/www/inc/class_xml.php on line 142

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mounted-storage/home54a/sub001/sc36048-CSYT/www/inc/class_xml.php on line 142

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mounted-storage/home54a/sub001/sc36048-CSYT/www/install/index.php on line 517

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /mounted-storage/home54a/sub001/sc36048-CSYT/www/admin/adminfunctions.php on line 1782

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /mounted-storage/home54a/sub001/sc36048-CSYT/www/admin/adminfunctions.php on line 1782

The default theme and template sets have been successfully inserted. Click Next to configure the basic options for your board.

and

Quote:Create Administrator Account

Setting up basic board settings...

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mounted-storage/home54a/sub001/sc36048-CSYT/www/install/index.php on line 624

Now when I attempt to access the site, all I am seeing is a message that I have to upload the files...

here is a link

Please.. I am in dire desperation... And I do apologise for the hassle, but I am currently using a temp host, with limited space as my previous one is not working anymore.[/quote]
It looks like you had corrupt files when you tried to install. Re-upload and verify everything (mainly the files in /install/) and reinstall your forum.
So you think it's recommended that I do a download of the software again?
Yes, and make sure all the files get uploaded before you install again
it is working now.. thanx
Hi again.... I know I might be sounding like a stressful guy, but, I am stumped here.... I wanna transfer my stuff from my old database (The temp one I used yesterday) basically I just want to transfer my members, and all my boards, and that's it.. Is there a shortcut method in doing this?

I am following this procedure but I am not seeing any way for me to delete tables, as indicated... I do hope there is some other way, cuz am wrecked after sitting behind this thing.

PS. I love the software though Smile
edit.. nm.... I'll start all over.. it's not much members so... they'll understand
We can still work on this together. I don't think you need to remove any of the tables. Just re-import them using phpMyAdmin or the BigDump program into a database of your choice and change the config.php details.