MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I make this transparent?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to see if anyone here could help me, I'd like to make this transparent:

[Image: BGTbNhRg.png]

I want all the gray where the red "Here"s are to be transparent like the Container

My container's code if necessary:

#container {
    background: rgba(0,0,0,0.8);
    width: 90%;
    line-height: 1.4;
    clear: both;
    margin: 0 auto 20px auto;
    padding: 0 0 20px 0;
    border: 1px solid #303030;
    border-radius: 3px;
    box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #000;
    color: #a0a0a0;
    text-align: left;
}
I would really like to get this done on my theme, if anyone could help that would be great! Thanks in advance
usually the container covers all forum area( it depends on the theme that you ar using)
in your case and as i see on image i believe you are looking for the "trow1" and "trow2"
but that also depends on the theme you are using also.

give the forum link so me or someone else could assist you better and give you a proper solution
You can:

1) Remove the background, then the forums will have the container background.
2) Put a transparent background, but it will be more darker than the container (I mean, more solid).

If you want the option 1:

Search the classes trow1 and trow2 in global.css and then, put this property in both of them:

background: none;

If you want the option 2:

Search the classes trow1 and trow2 in global.css and then, put this property in both of them:

background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);

(0 = RED, 0 = GREEN, 0 = BLUE, 0.1 = ALPHA)

Regards.
(2016-05-19, 01:20 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]You can:

2) Put a transparent background, but it will be more darker than the container (I mean, more solid).

Regards.

I attempted both, neither worked unfortunately.

(2016-05-19, 08:17 AM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]usually the container covers all forum area( it depends on the theme that you ar using)
in your case and as i see on image i believe you are looking for the "trow1" and "trow2"

give the forum link so me or someone else could assist you better and give you a proper solution

http://deviantanime.net/index.php
(2016-06-11, 05:15 AM)Kioshi Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards.

(2016-05-19, 08:17 AM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]usually the container covers all forum area( it depends on the theme that you ar using)

That's because the class .tborder has background property. Change or remove the background property of the .tborder class.
(2016-06-11, 11:18 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-11, 05:15 AM)Kioshi Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards.

That's because the class .tborder has background property. Change or remove the background property of the .tborder class.

Oh haha it worked now, Thanks!

But how can I also make this happen on my postbit? http://deviantanime.net/thread-24-post-54.html#pid54

I only want the Post Author Info, and the Posts Contents parts to have this done though.