MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login / Logout Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

Before I start, I want to be clear that I have read all the online available sources on resolving this issue, but it is still persisting despite my best efforts. These latest source for help on the matter, as well as a tool to help, can be found here: http://docs.mybb.com/1.8/faq/login/

The guide, and tool, did not resolve my issue.

For those unfamiliar with the issue, essentially, people are unable to login / logout properly. In my case, users are registered, and confirmed, however they aren't logged in immediately afterwards, and, once they are logged in, are unable to log out.

This goes for all users, Administrators included. While this may not appear to be a critical issue, being unable to log out is potentially a security risk to the users account, and we don't want that.

I'm willing to showcase our Settings Page if you so wish, and you can test the Registration and such, at Projectautomata.com/forums/

Update: It appears that running the install, and doing an "Update" fixed the issue. Not sure what the cause was, but I assume it was my version of the software.