MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: It will be a cool plugin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today i visited the "Idea' section of MyBB.I was wonderin that from the past 2 months, i have been searching for this.I mean i want to implement it in my site/FORUM(mYBB).
Can anyone tel me how can i do this ??? or some Genius can make a plugin for it ??
Hey "Tikitiki"-are u thr ??
The script isn't publicly available. It's Chris decision if he wants to release it in the future or not.
Exactly what plugin are you talking about?
Grimlok Wrote:Exactly what plugin are you talking about?

I believe he wants the script for the "Ideas" site
No no NO...
I want a pluggin that can create a guest book thingy on MYbb.Thats it.and administrator can delete "entries" etc etc..
I hope now im makng sense.
vipsy Wrote:No no NO...
I want a pluggin that can create a guest book thingy on MYbb.Thats it.and administrator can delete "entries" etc etc..
I hope now im makng sense.
Well now you are...but you really should have mentioned that in your first post!

As for the idea...why not create a "Guestbook" forum for people to make threads?
There is a guest book mod already available
Thats ok.but i want something on the main page of my site (that includes some php pages and MyBB forum).
Like we have on the main page of MyBB inthe form of "IDEA"..It was looking very nice.
can you tel me where i can get that ??
I tried seaeching net,but they were of no use.
I already have this pluggin installed.Basically the link that you provided is embeded in the profile of a member.In simple words,these are the comments for a memmber that other members can write for his/her posts.
I want a generalised guest book at the main page(similar to IDEA ones),so that people can post their generalised messges in that.It will be more easy rather than making a sub-forum for that.In that case member will not be comfortable to post messeges after so many steps(first entering,then New Thread,name of thread,post and all that)
I hope im making sense..Please help me..And sorry if i have been rude..But i really need it.I cant sit and program it in PHP,coz im a noob in PHP.
Thanks in advance.Help