MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyIPB Rework
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have begun fixing the rest of Envy's MyIPB theme.. I have:
1. Added normal text instead of custom vars(envy's plugin)
(That was a job in itself cause of how many custom text vars there actually were.)

I just need some help on a few other things:

I am pretty sure the whole footer uses custom vars, but when I tried changing them, it doesn't update how many people are registered and things like that.
https://gyazo.com/08c11edbce3012dee2f50f5c5f0d81a2
Any way I can fix this and align it a little better?

I can't really tell if I am missing anything else, the thread will be updated if I find anything else.
There are two files in the .rar file, one of them is index.lang.php, there you have MyBB's default text for statistics, I changed them because my design was based on the latest version of IPB.

I've used this forum to reference: Link (Sorry if it's considered spam)

I'm a bit better, and if all goes well today I can grab a new hard drive, so *thanks to the universe* for that Toungue.
(2016-05-23, 04:25 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]There are two files in the .rar file, one of them is index.lang.php, there you have MyBB's default text for statistics, I changed them because my design was based on the latest version of IPB.

I've used this forum to reference: Link (Sorry if it's considered spam)

I'm a bit better, and if all goes well today I can grab a new hard drive, so *thanks to the universe* for that Toungue.

I did the best I could, but if you come through and fix the whole template I'd be happy Toungue