MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Starting a Designing forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there , 

I am going to start a designing forum . I have setted all the things I just need the staffs and one dev . Staffs are for managing sites . Dev are given equal power as owner for the developing . I need someone to whom I can trust . I too need a domain not a subdomain . If anyone can afford please reply to this thread . Soon the Developer will also be paid and staffs too . Post in this thread and leave your skype name so we can talk frequently .
I would be willing to help, I have been staff on many forums, I am very trustworthy and actully know what I am doing. If interested let me know.
If you are looking for a dev than I am also interested.
(2016-05-22, 03:43 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]If you are looking for a dev than I am also interested.

i have one of the best domains for a designing forum
(2016-05-22, 03:22 AM)THC Wrote: [ -> ]I would be willing to help, I have been staff on many forums, I am very trustworthy and actully know what I am doing. If interested let me know.
Leave me a skype name .
(2016-05-22, 03:43 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]If you are looking for a dev than I am also interested.
Leave me a skype name .

My Skype Name :- Aayush Ghimire

(2016-05-22, 10:08 AM)Azzid Wrote: [ -> ]

i have one of the best domains for a designing forum

BTW I dnt need yours cuz you cheated me