MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to make the "Important Threads"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i would like to make the "Important Threads" on head of forumpage

please advice me,

Thank you so muchSmile
Those are stickied threads. You can stick a thread with the Moderation options down under the post. It's the option "Stick / Unstick Thread".
I reckon they should be called "Sticky Threads" instead of "Important Threads". It makes sense.
Also the only way to make it show up is if you make it a forum announcement if you want it to show it on the main board page.
I don't see the need to change it to Sticky Threads. It sounds so... Dirty..
CraKteR Wrote:I don't see the need to change it to Sticky Threads. It sounds so... Dirty..

Horney person!
CraKteR Wrote:I don't see the need to change it to Sticky Threads. It sounds so... Dirty..
Well you should either change it to Sticky Threads (which only sounds dirty to you btw Toungue) or you should change the command to "Make Important" and "Make Unimportant" which imho sound ridiculous.
Err. That was sarcasm but anyways. I don't see the need for a change there. I think Important threads sounds more.. Important Toungue
thank you every one that help me.

about change the words (sticky / Important) ei ei ei i don't see the need to change it.
eek @ sticky threads
Pages: 1 2