MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts plug in not working..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've downloaded and installed the MyAlerts plug in but it's not showing in the plug ins area.

Right now, I'm at a loss as to what I could have done wrong but obviously did.

Would really appreciate some help : )

Thanks,

Marc.
Hi,

If it's not showing at all, it's likely it's not uploaded correctly. There are several files that need uploading to the correct places. For instance:

inc/plugins/myalerts.php -> ./inc/plugins/myalerts.php
inc/languages/english/myalerts.php -> ./inc/languages/english/myalerts.php

And so on. If any of these files are missed, the plugin will not work. You also need to upload ClassLoader.php to ./inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php
Hi Euan,

Yeah, I did upload ClassLoader after reading about it in the other thread.

Let me double check again that all the files are where they should belong and I'll get back to you.

Thanks for the quick reply : )

OK,

I double checked to make sure everything was fine but now this is the message I get from the cPanel plug in section:

Warning [2] require_once(/home/guseso/public_html/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 22 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 5.6.21 (Linux)
File
Line
Function/inc/plugins/myalerts.php
errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php
require_once
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php
require_once
/admin/index.php
require

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/guseso/public_html/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/guseso/public_html/inc/plugins/myalerts.php on line 22

Any ideas what I did wrong?
Interesting. Is the file ./inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php definitely there (and is it definitely spelled like that, including the uppercase/lowercase letters)? If so, can you check the file permissions on it?
Euan, YOU are a genius !!

You nailed it. Folder MybbStuff was misspelled MyBBStuff.

It's working now !!

Huge Thanks for taking the time to help. Greatly appreciated !!

Marc.
No problem, glad it's sorted!