MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.26 to 1.27 Upgrade Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is my first time upgrading a MyBB board and it didn't go as smoothly as I expected Sad
Moving a thread now gives the following error, although the thread gets moved fine. I don't know what other information to supply, so just post if I'm missing something.
Quote:MySQLi error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(mybb_favorites s, mybb_users u) WHERE s.type='s' AND s.tid IN (56) AND s.uid=u.' at line 1
Query: DELETE FROM (mybb_favorites s, mybb_users u) WHERE s.type='s' AND s.tid IN (56) AND s.uid=u.uid AND (u.usergroup IN (1,2,3,5,6,7,8,1,11,2,3,5,6,7,8,11) OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',1,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',2,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',3,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',5,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',6,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',7,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',8,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',1,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',11,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',2,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',3,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',5,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',6,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',7,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',8,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',11,')
try reuploading 1.2.7
reinstalling or just reuploading all the files again?
reinstalling but remember save the config file
Nope, didn't work :/
^ I can't post in that thread.
Read the thread. You need to upgrade your version of MySQL or use the patch provided there. Which of course isn't recommended.
That isn't actually the problem. There needs to be an s in between the DELETE FROM and (mybb_favorites s, mybb_users u).

And now unfortunately 200 users who downloaded the changed-file package were affected because I thought that wasn't supposed to be there (had never used a delete query with multiple tables before) when actually it was just destroyers old MySQL version. But just look at the MySQL docs: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/delete.html
Sorry again. Sad
Pages: 1 2