MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need some code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Admins if this is in the incorrect section please move it, thankyou

I am looking to create a form / application however i am running mybb 1.8 this means most if not all plugins that relate to this subject do not function in 1.8.

lets cut to the chance, i will explain what i need as well as possible.

i want a page where a user is given a question and then a text box to awnser that question.

there needs to be multiple questions, so not just one.

the questions must be chosen randomly from a set of questions.

after all text has been put into the boxes i then want the user to click send.
(it will redirect to another thankyou page which i can do dont worry about that)

now i need forum mods and admins to see the results to these questions. so i was thinking all text is automaticaly put into a thread and posted in a specific forum.

if you have any other way of showing admins a specific users awnsers etc then by all means please awnser away.

i code in html completly which means css and script is an option i just put it all on the same page however i can put things is all diffrent documants.

many thanks

bumped
I am not sure if you like it this way. Create another HTML page with Google forms embedded to it. You can see the result in Google Docs ( Drive ).
(2016-05-25, 10:40 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure if you like it this way. Create another HTML page with Google forms embedded to it. You can see the result in Google Docs ( Drive ).

ok i will look into it thanks