MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Calendar show to public
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Running 1.8.6

My calendar used to show without log in.  This is what I want still.  However, I don't see any setting that indicates, calendar public/private.   We can post private and public events, but the entire calendar doesn't show at all unless logged in.

I have the calendar functionality enabled, and it is there.   I have visitors may view checked.

How do I change the setting from login to see it.  To show to public please. 

DebraG
^
See configurations -> Calenders and check permissions for guests etc.
Mark view only and they can see it without loggin-in
(2016-05-25, 03:29 PM)johnnyvang Wrote: [ -> ]See configurations -> Calenders and check permissions for guests etc.
Mark view only and they can see it without loggin-in

Thanks JohnnyVang.  I had it set up that way.  However, the use default settings was checked.  When I unchecked that.  The calendar appears without logging in. 

Yay.
That worked find for a while. And with no edits at all, suddenly the calendar requires a log in again.

My settings are still Guests may View. Anyone know about any glitches? or other places for corrections?
upgraded to 1.8.7 hoping the calendar issue would resolve. Nope visitors still can't see our calendar. Screenshot of the permissions settings. Any other ideas?

https://gyazo.com/9593415bd2682b853d7105cc899b8772