MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need a PM From a Form
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How would i pm all admins or a usergroup all the information submitted in a form, the pm would occur when the user presses submit
you can use mass mail feature for sending PMs to specific groups from forum admin panel.
(2016-05-25, 01:41 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can use mass mail feature for sending PMs to specific groups from forum admin panel.

yes but i want any user to click the submit button on a form then it mails the form to all admins / there usergroup here is the code

<form action="URL to form script" method="POST">

It’s been 10 minutes since you last interacted with a player, and you die from starvation, nobody is around to witness your death, what do you do?<br><br>
<textarea name="q1" rows="5" cols="80"></textarea><br>
<br>

If a player base is left open, what can you do? <br><br>
<textarea name="q2" rows="5" cols="80"></textarea><br>
<br>

You stumble across your old base from your past life, you’re with a group of people who you have just met recently, what do you do?<br><br>
<textarea name="q3" rows="5" cols="80"></textarea><br>
<br>

You were bitten, however nobody was around to see you get bitten, or die afterwards, what do you do?<br><br>
<textarea name="q4" rows="5" cols="80"></textarea><br>

<br><br><h1><span style="color:#eeeeee">Lore questions:</span></h1>

On which date did the infection break-out?<br><br>
<textarea name="q7" rows="5" cols="80"></textarea><br><br>

How did the government deal with infection in the early days? What did they do?<br><br>
<textarea name="q8" rows="5" cols="80"></textarea><br>

<br><br><h1><span style="color:#eeeeee">Forum rules questions:</span></h1>

What do you do if you have a problem with another community member? And why?<br><br>
<textarea name="q9" rows="5" cols="80"></textarea><br>

<br><br><input type="submit" value="Submit my answers">

</form>

i have never worked with form befor