MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: You are banned message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since yesterday I am getting a error while browsing around the forum saying "I'm sorry, but you are banned. You may not post, read threads, or access the forum. Please contact your forum administrator should you have any questions." it goes away if I refresh the page couple of times, its really annoying. please look into it.

screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/z8Id8OB.png
The IP you're using has been banned, are you using some sort of VPN/proxy?
No, I am not using any VPN/Proxy and even if the IP was banned I don't think refreshing would solve the problem.
That's the message which is shown when someone is IP banned. Which browser are you using?
We did have an issue with the OpCache recently, so it could be that. We've also got a lot of IPs from your range banned though due to spam and other reasons. How long is your DHCP lease time - could it be that the IPs are different for requests that fail/succeed?
wow this is the same thing that happened to me last year, but failed to seek support.
If it happens often, you should debug to see why it is happening. Put in the footer a code to check IP and see if it is yours/if it is a banned IP, if itkeeps changing etc. It may be a hosting problem, I had once a hosting provider that turned every user IP the same.

I think it is {$user['ip']}
(2016-05-31, 11:36 AM)Hugop Wrote: [ -> ]If it happens often, you should debug to see why it is happening. Put in the footer a code to check IP and see if it is yours/if it is a banned IP, if itkeeps changing etc. It may be a hosting problem, I had once a hosting provider that turned every user IP the same.

I think it is {$user['ip']}

He is having the issue on this forum, not his own forum.
I'm having the same problem on my own forum. Any tips?
Pages: 1 2