MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stylesheet Priority Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

My web host recently updated their servers and now my custom theme isn't acting as it was and I was wondering if anyone could help me.

The problem is that the css from the MyBB 'global.css' stylesheet is being prioritised over my external css files 'styleforum.css', 'bootstrapforum.css' and 'wooforum.css' whereas before the external stylesheets were being prioritised and I built the theme around that. 

I'm really not sure why this is happening now and I would really like to change the priority order back to how it was with 'global.css' being the lowest priority.

My board is at: www.theltforum.co.uk

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kyle
if you added WP stylesheets through themes section then you can change order of stylesheets.

i.e. instead of linking WP stylesheets through headerinclude template, their content can be added through add stylesheet
Thank you, in doing this I have discovered that the stylesheets are called upon in reverse order and the MyBB stylesheets function somehow moved itself to the bottom of the headerinclude.