MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: duplication with my site after tranfer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi.
i was installed myBB forum at my ftp then i transfer all file from that ftp account to new host with domain . and use backup sql of old ftp account with new on.
now i face problem at my site. duplication of pluggin entry. if u visit at www.xtreme-load.com/forums/ then u'll see in broad message 2 same entry. i don't know what it happend. i was using 1.2.2 in ftp and then i copy same and overwrite sql backup and patch to 1.2.6. but same problem.
is there any notification for or solution for me what i've to do with this ?
thanks.
Check your header template if it contains twice {$boardmsg}, if so delete one of them.
but brother, it come with every single pluggin. whatever i try to activate like, am gonna activate portal then u'll see advance stats twice . am going to activate advance stats on portal on other site, u can see ftp forum. www.undertakersrulez.org/~forums/forums/
there you'll find no duplication. even seem everything is normal.
Brother ... ? Well did you check your header template when that plugin was activated ?
yes, Bro, i already check this issue.
this is not bcz of templates it's bcz of sql backup. bcz i think i've to deactivate all pluggin to make sql backup.
What you say about this Lex bro ?
Nothing =D Figure it out yourself ^^