MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sorry for posting this again but since noone responding for days, I had to do it.

[Image: 7vkEyW.png]

I need that plugin.
What about that exactly are you looking for?
I really need something similar to this showthread. I want my threads & profiles to look differently. I currently have the classic looking when It comes to show thread but I want it to look different than that. Similar to the picture I gave in the post. I'm happy with any type of showthread stlye.
Maybe you got no responses because nobody can understand what it is that you want.... Why don't you be more descriptive than just posting one image. The posbit in the image has a vertical layout as opposed to the horizontal one (like on this site). That is a setting that you can change which doesn't require a plugin. If you're talking about the design of the vertical postbit, that is due to CSS, and posting a thread in plugin requests is certainly not going to get you help, there are forums on this site specifically for requesting designs.
So you want a new theme..?
I want my website to be like that. I'm already using the classic post style but I want it to look like the picture. 

As you see; I want my website to be that green one.

[Image: pPglVn.png]

[Image: 7vkEyW.png]

The first one is my current website and the second one is someone elses website. I want mine to look like the second one. Alright?
OK so that's not a plugin request...that's an entirely different theme with multiple plugins probably being used. It's also in another language and I can't expand the picture so I can't even try read what's going on.

If you want to change the look and feel of your site you probably want a different theme, not one plugin that will just magically make your site look like another.
--- moved to theme support ---