MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing Layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.  My website is www.thecolossal.net

I am trying to get it to look like this:
www.thecolossal.enjin.com

I am not very good at creating websites at all, as I am very new to this.  Is there a way to have a big space in the middle for a news post, where I can post any news that I want everyone to know about?  And then would it be possible to have a little tab at the top for the forums section as seen in the enjin website?

Thanks Smile
Install your forum into a subfolder of your domain, then link to it from the homepage. Your homepage will be setup to display the news items.
(2016-05-29, 10:08 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Install your forum into a subfolder of your domain, then link to it from the homepage. Your homepage will be setup to display the news items.

You can't see my website?
I wouldn't know, I can suggest using styled templates via mybb community mods though
MyBB has a portal page (#) - it might fulfill the requirement.

both portal page & forum index page can be customized.
(at present unable to devote more time in explaining the process. such guidance
is already available in the forum. please use the search form / Google search)
My apologies, I didn't read the thread right. M is right however I think OP is asking for a different method, one that can be displayed for certain groups, as I originally wanted for mine. If OP can confirm whether this is right or wrong, then we may have another case of just editing portal through ACP
(2016-05-29, 10:24 PM)Chromenized Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-29, 10:08 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Install your forum into a subfolder of your domain, then link to it from the homepage. Your homepage will be setup to display the news items.

You can't see my website?

Yes, but your forum is installed into the root of it. Create a website or webpage at the root and then install mybb into a folder.