MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I was kill my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was already has version 1.2.2, but now downloaded 1.2.7 and upload it to my server. All my forum gets down!!! It need install again!!! Is all my stuff gone? Or do I something wrong?
Help me!!!
huh? What's the error? What's the URL?
Probably you've need to run the upgrade script.

./install/upgrade.php
Did you upload all the files from the new version? If so its most likely that you overwrote the config.php file. Alot of us do that. honest mistake though.

If so, its a easy fix, i helped others on here with it, and can help you. If not, then nvm.

We just need to the url or to see the Error to make sure.
vw-buss.org/foorum is link
Yes, I download all files and upload then to server Sad
Do people these days read the error message? Do I need to spell it out for you.

Quote:MyBB Error

MyBB has generated a critical error and as a result cannot function correctly.

MyBB Said:

Error Code: board_not_installed

Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it.

Please try clicking the Refresh button in your web browser to see if this corrects this problem.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Install your forum!
Tikitiki Wrote:Do people these days read the error message? Do I need to spell it out for you.

Install your forum!

I understand it! But previously forum was working. Is it message show that all old forum (settings, translations etc) is lost???
right now its showing that your install directory is still on your server. delete the install folder
Style_est Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:Do people these days read the error message? Do I need to spell it out for you.

Install your forum!

I understand it! But previously forum was working. Is it message show that all old forum (settings, translations etc) is lost???

Next time download the "mybb1.2.7_changed_files.zip" , will save you lot of troubles. All settings are still in the DB, but that won't help much cause they need to be in the settings.php you've overwrote while uploading =P
Ok, all old files are replaced by new. Now, I'm reinstall forum (blank) to another DB. Old DB was backuped before "upgrade", but now I can't restore backup: in phpmyadmin, using "Import" try to run backup file. Result:
Quote: -- MyBB Database Backup
-- Generated: 19th May 2007 at 23:27
------------------------------------- --
CREATE TABLE mybb_adminlog (
uid int( 10 ) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
dateline bigint( 30 ) NOT NULL default '0',
scriptname varchar( 50 ) COLLATE utf8_estonian_ci NOT NULL default '',
action varchar( 50 ) COLLATE utf8_estonian_ci NOT NULL default '',
querystring varchar( 150 ) COLLATE utf8_estonian_ci NOT NULL default '',
ipaddress varchar( 50 ) COLLATE utf8_estonian_ci NOT NULL default '',
KEY scriptname ( scriptname , action )
) ENGINE = MYISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8 COLLATE = utf8_estonian_ci;

MySQL said:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '---------------------------------------

CREATE TABLE mybb_adminlog (
uid ' at line 1
What wrong now?
Pages: 1 2