MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Fix on the "who replied to this topic"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You guys need to fix it so when you click on a members name it does not open up in the same "mini" browser. It should redirect in the main browser to the member name

[Image: untitledvp2.png]
It was already fixed in 1.2.7. I guess chris hasn't updated the templates yet or something.
O.K than I hope he does Toungue But could you change this on the scripT?
Change this on the script? As he said it was already fixed in 1.2.7 so anyone using that version won't be affected by it. If they reverted their templates that is.
Oh wait. I get what your saying. When you clicked a username from the Who Posted window it opened it in a tab instead.

Yes the problem is when firefox opens windows using target="_blank" it'll open it in a new tab NOT a new window. There is a work around, but it uses JS so it won't be affective for everyone. But it's the best we can do.
when i recieve a PM it opens in a new window
Yep thats what I meant.. So this wont be fixed?
Max Wrote:when i recieve a PM it opens in a new window

How does that relate to anything?

shadow82x Wrote:Yep thats what I meant.. So this wont be fixed?

Read my response.

Tikitiki Wrote:Yes the problem is when firefox opens windows using target="_blank" it'll open it in a new tab NOT a new window. There is a work around, but it uses JS so it won't be affective for everyone. But it's the best we can do.
That "who posted" popup is open by Javascript (unless directly) so we can assume that whoever opens that page has Javascript enabled Toungue
This bug has been fixed in the latest code.

Please note the latest code is not live on the site or for download. An update will be released which contains this fix.
Pages: 1 2