MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Receiving blank e-mails from the Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I've never heard of "Mobile App Deep Linking", could it possibly be creating emails? I'm fairly sure this is a plugin. if you disable all plugins in the settings (search the settings for "Disable all plugins"), does that resolve the issue? If so, it's a case of working through to discover which plugin is causing the problem.
I'm going to do some experience, disabling plugins one by one and see what happen.

Im pretty sure that this unknown plugin is from Tapatalk (because in the options).

My file verification changed files is just in:

inc/languages/english/contact.lang.php
inc/datahandlers/post.php

New info: I think just users with Tapatalk is receiving this e-mails. Who doest not use Tapatalk they not receive.

Now i disabled the Tapatalk plugin.

Going to wait and see what happen now.
Yeah, it sounds like a possible Tapatalk issue in that case. We've had a couple of problems with their plugin in the past causing issues.
Hello Euan,

Giving you ome feedback: It's not the Tapatalk plugin.

Just received the first blank email from today.

Going to turn off others plugins now.
Interesting. Could you possibly zip your plugins folder up and send me it via PM? I'll search through for any mentions of email in them for you.
(2016-07-04, 03:07 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. Could you possibly zip your plugins folder up and send me it via PM? I'll search through for any mentions of email in them for you.

Thank very much for your attention.

Sending the link now.

This is the entire "Plugin Folder" of my Forum. 

I have the little impression that e-mail problem is happening since i installed the Forum. Very strange.
If you need admin login details just ask me.

Thanks again Euan!

Euan, i'm waiting the results for our little testing with MyBot. Tomorrow i see my e-mail again if i received any blank e-mails.

I hope the dev update the plugin soon... MyBot is essencial for welcoming new members and is very used by MyBB Community...
Hey guys,

Just giving some feedback.

The problem is gone now. The issue is with MyBot and in the Settings there is nothing else to "turn off" that option. So, the solution, is to disable the plugin.

I'm trying to inform the dev, but, apparently he does not read his own thread. This is a big issue and i can't use the plugin anymore.

Thanks for the support guys.
Glad you tracked it down!
Alright, glad we managed to track it down, shame the plugin doesn't work though.
(2016-07-13, 01:41 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you tracked it down!

Thanks to Euan T! He helped me a lot...

Well, now is time to wait for a new version of the plugin Sad
Pages: 1 2