MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hmmm Can I get some help on this? Thanks! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-06-02, 06:16 PM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-02, 06:03 PM)Cool-Knight Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-02, 01:34 PM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-02, 02:36 AM)Cool-Knight Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: You are using Bytehost's reseller they added that security thing you can get rid of it by switching to cloudflare from your panel. Just enable cloudflare for your website and it'll run smoothly.

Man I wish I could, but its sub domain. Sad

You can enable cloudflare even on subdomain but only from your vPanel, login to your vpanel then goto cloudflare option then choose enable cloudflare. I used cloudflare on subdomains when i was with byte for some testing stuffs.

Hmm. I try but this is what it says: " CloudFlare Manager

Here you can enable or disable cloudflare for your sites
Firstly choose the domain name that you would like change cloudflare status on

You have no addon or parked domains on your account, cloudflare will only work with TLD's added to your account."

maybe they stopped support for subdomains as i used them in early 2014. Why don't you  get a free domain from eu.org or freenom(not recommended)

eu.org is still a subdomain. CloudFlare Does not support subdomains. Sad
Thanks tho. (No I didn't reg on eu.org )
(2016-06-02, 07:00 PM)Cool-Knight Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-02, 06:16 PM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-02, 06:03 PM)Cool-Knight Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-02, 01:34 PM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-02, 02:36 AM)Cool-Knight Wrote: [ -> ]Man I wish I could, but its sub domain. Sad

You can enable cloudflare even on subdomain but only from your vPanel, login to your vpanel then goto cloudflare option then choose enable cloudflare. I used cloudflare on subdomains when i was with byte for some testing stuffs.

Hmm. I try but this is what it says: " CloudFlare Manager

Here you can enable or disable cloudflare for your sites
Firstly choose the domain name that you would like change cloudflare status on

You have no addon or parked domains on your account, cloudflare will only work with TLD's added to your account."

maybe they stopped support for subdomains as i used them in early 2014. Why don't you  get a free domain from eu.org or freenom(not recommended)

eu.org is still a subdomain. CloudFlare Does not support subdomains. Sad
Thanks tho. (No I didn't reg on eu.org )

eu.org works on cloudflare i am using one of its domain/subdomain for testing stuff, here is a proof http://puu.sh/peOjs/e9eb79ed11.png (domain name is hidden) so you can eu.org subdomains with cloudflare as eu.org is not on cloudflare.
Pages: 1 2