MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hmmm Can I get some help on this? Thanks! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I move site to new host (Free) but I just notice this today. I try my best.
1 thing to note: My site is for StarCraft gaming. Smile
Okay, Logged in users, can see forums if they go to: www.cool-knight.22web.org/
The Theme loads, like any othere...but, when guest users come: on www.cool-knight.22web.org/ (this comes on it) ?ckattempt=1
BUT, if they type /index.php everything loads. -.- I don't understand this.
Dose this have to do something with my SQL? Or File settings?
Any help will be nice. Thanks!
if javascript is not enabled in users' browser then that message is shown. it is a security measure by your web host.
My recommendation, do not use free hosts. They cause serious complications. However if you must, like M said, you need java enabled. But that doesnt explain it being a common problem M, My sites load up fine, I clicked his and all hell broke loose java wise. Like I said though, I've seen multiple problems with free hosting...
You are using Bytehost's reseller they added that security thing you can get rid of it by switching to cloudflare from your panel. Just enable cloudflare for your website and it'll run smoothly.
^It was only a matter of time 😊 If Cloudflare works then don't forget to give best answer to TrK :p
Oh, so java is only thing that make it brake down? Hmm. I was going into incognito to see, I guess in incognito in google chrome does not work with javascript (Or its disabled in that mode?) Hmm. Well how do I turn it off? that java, anything apps that I have use java? Or just mybb have java no matter what?
If the apps, I can understand, but if i can, Or make a thing that tell users like example.
IF: (Your javascript is not enabled, site will be miss up like this, and refresh the page to: /index.php)
That might help right?

Quote: My recommendation, do not use free hosts. They cause serious complications. However if you must, like M said, you need java enabled. But that doesnt explain it being a common problem M, My sites load up fine, I clicked his and all hell broke loose java wise. Like I said though, I've seen multiple problems with free hosting...

Sadly, I don't have a job, so for me to get a paid host... Sad Can't. Life for me is hard atm..

Quote: You are using Bytehost's reseller they added that security thing you can get rid of it by switching to cloudflare from your panel. Just enable cloudflare for your website and it'll run smoothly.

Man I wish I could, but its sub domain. Sad
I know a godaddy coupon atm that gives you a year free domain and $12 a year hosting :p idk if its still on, but thats why I have like 15 different websites haha (the trick is"buy a hosting plan" then get your free domain) only probs is renewel and shite. And I dont know what country your from but in australia they pay you to study and stuff. But surely 12 isnt a lot? Lol

General Instructions: go to godaddy, hosting plans, cheapest one. Use code cjccouphst and that will make $1 a month (min 12 months) and then your get a free domain. Sort of a loophole xD savings in total for my 15 domains amounted to over $1000 haha
(2016-06-02, 02:36 AM)Cool-Knight Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: You are using Bytehost's reseller they added that security thing you can get rid of it by switching to cloudflare from your panel. Just enable cloudflare for your website and it'll run smoothly.

You can enable cloudflare even on subdomain but only from your vPanel, login to your vpanel then goto cloudflare option then choose enable cloudflare. I used cloudflare on subdomains when i was with byte for some testing stuffs.
(2016-06-02, 01:34 PM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]

You can enable cloudflare even on subdomain but only from your vPanel, login to your vpanel then goto cloudflare option then choose enable cloudflare. I used cloudflare on subdomains when i was with byte for some testing stuffs.

Hmm. I try but this is what it says: " CloudFlare Manager

Here you can enable or disable cloudflare for your sites
Firstly choose the domain name that you would like change cloudflare status on

You have no addon or parked domains on your account, cloudflare will only work with TLD's added to your account."
(2016-06-02, 06:03 PM)Cool-Knight Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-02, 01:34 PM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmm. I try but this is what it says: " CloudFlare Manager

Here you can enable or disable cloudflare for your sites
Firstly choose the domain name that you would like change cloudflare status on

You have no addon or parked domains on your account, cloudflare will only work with TLD's added to your account."

maybe they stopped support for subdomains as i used them in early 2014. Why don't you get a free domain from eu.org or freenom(not recommended)
Pages: 1 2