MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SkunkWorks Plugin Release List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SkunkMedals
-----------------------------------
Current Version: 1.1
Description: A medals/award plugin. Includes assigning board members to award specific medals as they see fit.
Support Thread: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=19377

SkunkMap
-----------------------------------
Current Version: 1.0
Description: A Google Maps based member map system. The system is completely voluntary, therefore not infringing on privacy rights of the board members.
Support Thread: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=19467
NCAAbbs Skunkworks > *
What are the template changes. As i am using a new skin and would rather not deactivate the pluggin as i will lose all the medals ect.
spikescot2005 Wrote:What are the template changes. As i am using a new skin and would rather not deactivate the pluggin as i will lose all the medals ect.

create a new template called usercp_nav_skunkworks
containing the following code:

<tr>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{\$lang->skunkworks_menu_header}</strong></span></td></tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
<ul class="usercpnav">
<li><a href="medals.php">{\$lang->medals}</a></li>
</ul>
</td>
</tr>

also, check your postbit template to see if

{$post['user_details']}')
changed to
{$post['user_details']} {$post['medals']}')
what are we supposed to do with .tar files?? how do we install them!!?????
amywinehouseforum.co.uk Wrote:what are we supposed to do with .tar files?? how do we install them!!?????

Have you extracted them, and uploaded the files in them to your server?
amywinehouseforum.co.uk Wrote:what are we supposed to do with .tar files?? how do we install them!!?????

It's a different type of format used to compress files. I suggest you google for "How to extract .tar files". I'm not sure, but I think WinRar supports it as long as many other file extensions too.

It might also be wise to post it as a zip
Tikitiki Wrote:

It's a different type of format used to compress files. I suggest you google for "How to extract .tar files". I'm not sure, but I think WinRar supports it as long as many other file extensions too.

It might also be wise to post it as a zip

Winrar does work for tar files.
The plugin installed fine, but I have one issue...

Since I am using this to tie into an "achievement" system my website is starting, I am going to have quite a few of eventually. So I want to move it from the postbit to everyone's Profile Page.

However, when I copied the...

{$post['medals']}

...over to member_profile, it simply returns a blank in the area (link here). Is there a way to change the code so it will show up there? All the original place it was was doing was a simple IMG tag, so I don't see how would be that hard to have that elsewhere.

Many thanks in advance. Smile

(I would have posted it via that link you gave, but that lead to SkunkMaps.)
Thankyou Tikitiki. You always help, unlike some people here who just get all arsey!
Pages: 1 2