MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Copy old Threads to new Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guyz!
I want to know how can i copy all my old threads to new forum. 
I will change host so i will istall new and clean mybb forum but i want copy only threds to this forum.
I dont want copy users........ only threads is that possible and how?

Thanx!
Perhaps there is a better way, but why not make an backup of the database, import that db to your new forum, delete all users?
Thanx for your answer.
I think that i so this somewhere that is possible to import only threads.

I hope that someone can direct me how to do it!

For me its better to install new mybb on host with only 1 theme what i will use.
On my old forum i try many themes from here and i prefer to do not have all this including plugins what i have and i will not use it.

I hope to get some help
Script kiddies
(2016-06-02, 07:25 AM)izakgewdrick Wrote: [ -> ]Script kiddies

I hope that someone can give good answer!
Ok look, I can try and help. But you need to play by my rules. Meaning use proper English (I get frustrated otherwise, just double check before you reply) Stay on topic and do exactly as I say (otherwise we may have more complications ) Plugins are community mods, meaning they are created by the public. I cannot promise a solution, but if you play by my rules, I can help where possible. You may PM me, please detail the problem as much as possible