MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [support] Official SkunkMaps Support Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will try to discover it
Thanks...any help is appreciated.
lunzet Wrote:Great Skunkmaps mod.

Unfortunately not working perfectly.

I have all the stuff running. I do see my map and I can search for my location...but the "latitude;longitude;pinimage;mapname" will not be saved in the database. The field is there and now that I have found the pin upload area it will enter the following Infos for my user: ";;iconA.png;Europe". So the entire real location Information is missing.

What is going wrong?

It's because first the form is shown, and then the coordinates are computed ...

Simplest way to fix is this:
Open skunkmap.php and find:
case $lang->lookup_address:
address_lookup_form();
writeGMHeader($apikey);
//writeGMSelector($selectitems);
writeGMDiv($width,$height,$selectitems);
address_to_coord($mybb->input['address'],$apikey);
echo $footer;
exit();
break;

Replace with:
case $lang->lookup_address:
writeGMHeader($apikey);
//writeGMSelector($selectitems);
writeGMDiv($width,$height,$selectitems);
address_to_coord($mybb->input['address'],$apikey);
address_lookup_form();
echo $footer;
exit();
break;
There's a bad thing with this plugin is that the medals are set in a row in the postbit zone (the mini-profile shown in the users posts). So... if an user has too many medals, it may crash your forum layout (x_x)

Additionally, the medals are shown just down the postbit... and it doesn't look so good... There was a time when this forum had that plugin installed, and FirefoxWiz modified the Postbit template so the medals were shown in a nice "groupbox"... but, with this modification, in the private messages (and some other areas) the groupbox appeared without medals in it.

Well... I decided to modify the latest version plugin code in order to solve this two problems.

I'm sharing the file (attached). You may want to customize this parts of the file:

$medals_per_line = 5;
And change the 5 for wathever number of medals per line you want. I have set 5 as default because this is a nice size to set 24x24 images files as medals Smile they're aligned to the left in each line so they look like "scoutboys" badges Big Grin ... as you can see in this screenshot:

[Image: muestragroupboxmedallaskp2.th.png]

And also you may want to change this part of the file to change the title of the "groupbox":
$post['medals'] = "<br><fieldset><legend><strong>Badges</strong></legend><table align=\"left\"><tbody><tr><td align=\"left\">";
And change Badges for Medals or wathever word you like for the groupbox title ;-)

To apply this customization of the plugin, you just need to replace the original file "inc/languages/plugins/medals.php" with the attached in this thread. Smile

Enjoy *<=o)

Edit: If you want the badges to be centered in the container (groupbox), you can change this part of the second part of code shown before:
Quote:<td align=\"left\">

to this:
Quote:<td align=\"center\">

and... of course, you can align the medals to the right as well:
Quote:<td align=\"right\">
I have SkunkMedals. But it doesn't show up in the ACP. I installed it, and now I can't find anything else...

And when I go to a thread. I get this message:

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'Mythirion_db.mybb_mybb_medals_awarded' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT COUNT(*) AS count FROM mybb_mybb_medals_awarded WHERE uid=1
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Help!
Seems to be incompatible with MyBB 1.4.
Ah, well that sucks... Okay. Thanks. Smile
Pages: 1 2