MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to mybb! When I have installed mybb and post a new thread there is an error message here:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: update_thread_data() in /home/kimheng/public_html/kimheng/inc/datahandlers/post.php on line 1164

but the post that I post appear. But it doesn't count how many post I have in the category!
Do you have any plugins?
I have a Shoutbox and a download plugin on my site! you can see it here http://www.kimheng.net
Alot of us are having problems with the plugins after the update. Try deactivating all of them, and see if it fixes the problem.

Then you can activate one by one (Test posting in between) to find out which plugin is causing the problems. Then you can simple reactivate the rest, and leave that one deactivated until the author of it updates it to work properly with the new version of mybb.
Thanks I will try and see if that work! I am waiting for more suggestion!
It might also mean you haven't updated all your files. Try redownloading inc/datahandler/post.php and inc/functions.php and replacing them with fresh files.
I figure out that the theme I using is not able to run on mybb 1.2.7. They are bulebulletin pro! I have revert the original theme and it all work back!