MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2FA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any working 2FA plugins of which can be used for the memebers of my forum for an additional layer of security. 

I use 1.8.7
Does not exist at the moment. They messed it up with a weird version for admin CP only
(2016-06-03, 08:53 PM)Aiko Wrote: [ -> ]Does not exist at the moment. They messed it up with a weird version for admin CP only

I noticed the one n the admin panel and it is pretty weird.

I know 1.8.8 is in the works but they should push for 2FA in 1.8.9 or 1.9.0 if there will be a 1.9.0
The only version that will be out is 2.0.
(2016-06-03, 09:19 PM)404 Wrote: [ -> ]The only version that will be out is 2.0.

And that is messed up for a few reasons.

1. There seems to be no sign of 2.0 releasing any time soon, I seen a while back there intended alpha release was pushed back it was set for the end of 2015 we are now mid 2016, 2.0 probably won't make it out stable until mid 2017, there has not even been any blog updates regarding 2.0 and the current progress.

2. When it does release nobody in the right mind would immediately switch over until a fair amount of plugins become available.

So hopefully someone will work on a 2FA plugin for 1.8