MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fixed this error with the top menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I followed a tutorial on here and did not get far before I found out I cannot do it the way I used to , so I researched again and got the link with the icon on the top link but there is a mirror of the search next to it. How can I fix this>

site

Update: I searched more and found a post on adding a link to the bar where the buddy list is..perfect and it does not display to guests..so I will add it to the bottom links too.. all is good Big Grin
Fa-fa mirror Smile you messed up the theme and one of the code you use to add those to the header needs to be fixed.
Not easy to fix. The <li></li> you added sits inside of

<ul class="menu top_links">

#header ul.menu li a {

padding-left: 20px;
background-image: url(images/headerlinks_sprite.png);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
display: inline-block;
line-height: 16px;
}

As you can see it's the headerlinks_sprite.png that adds the search icon to any links that you place in that <ul>
Yes I undertand. Maybe I can place the link on another place on the forum,, thank you that is the file and it does not have games or something I can use, The only thing I can do is change all the files or move it to another location on the site or add a sidebar which I do not wish to do right now,
 [Image: headerlinks_sprite.png]

I hope the 2.0 makes it easier to make personal configurations. No go on the bottom link but that is okay I guess. It has another address anyway..