MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Text Effect Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.  What is the plugin that the MyBB forums uses that allows people to Bold, Italics, Underline, Center, etc. their font?
Thanks.
recent versions of MyBB (1.8 series) have SCeditor by default. it is in-built feature.
(2016-06-05, 03:15 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]recent versions of MyBB (1.8 series) have SCeditor by default. it is in-built feature.

I think I have 1.8, but how can I check?
^ what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?
(2016-06-05, 04:11 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?

URL: www.thecolossal.net
I am using the square theme
theme is missing a javascript file (tipsy.js file) & language variables plugin / file

if direct help required, you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP)
(note: I might stay online today for about 30 minutes from now - up to GMT 1800)
(2016-06-05, 05:24 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]theme is missing a javascript file (tipsy.js file) & language variables plugin / file

if direct help required, you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP)
(note: I might stay online today for about 30 minutes from now - up to GMT 1800)

How would I get those files?
download square theme again & check for the missing files